Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Quick Update (one day I'll have time for consistency)

Here is a quick update until I can manage a real post.

1)I’ve been offered a graduate assistantship for the fall which comes with money.

2)I put in my notice at the Public Library which is regretful, what a great job and great people!

3)The Africa trip in December is all squared away. Got the tickets last week and saved $500 because I’m flying on a Monday instead of a Friday. Plus I’m flying KLM which I hear is a good airline.

4)Love life: We’re not going there (don’t ask) :I

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the new job!

Froshty said...

Okay, I'm caught up for the month of September. Congratulations on the graduate assistant position (with money) and on not only booking your flight to Africa, but also saving money on it. I loved the video montage--do you mind if I share it with a few of my message board friends? I read your toe story, and like linser, I had no idea how it ended. Sometimes bad things just happen; take Mary and Anna's accident, for instance. I don't think that provided any great insight into my character at all and all of us already knew that Anna was a strong fighter and Mary was a sweetheart, so we didn't need an accident to emphasize it. I think that your toe was just one of those bad things that happens in life.